TVEH PET CARDIOLOGY SERVICES
The Toronto Veterinary Emergency Hospital cardiology service focuses on the diagnosis and management of acute or chronic, congenital or acquired cardiovascular disorders in our companion animals. We also offer cardiovascular screening of dogs and cats for owners and breeders.
Dr. Michael O'Grady, DACVIM (Cardiology) offers a wealth of experience in dealing with cardiac patients. Due to high demand, appointments are available on a limited basis, please have your veterinarian contact our reception staff to schedule a consultation.
- Cardiac ultrasonography
- Radiographic interpretation
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Holter monitor placement & recording
- Fluoroscopic Amplatzer plug placement for patent ductus arteriosus (PDA)
- Fluoroscope-guided placement of endocardial pacemaker leads
- Balloon valvuloplasty for pulmonic stenosis
Our cardiology service offers a full range of diagnostics & therapeutics including:
CALL: 416-247-VETS (8387)
We are open 24 hours a day 365 days a year for all pet emergencies.
Click here to send us a message through our online form.